We are delighted that you are interested in the Waldorf School of Lexington! The steps below will guide you through the application process for nursery through grade 8. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact Kate Woll, Admissions Director.
Steps to Apply
- Orientation session or school tour with the Admissions Director.
- Online application with $50 fee and all supporting materials (see forms below) submitted by January 17. (Late applications accepted space permitting.)
- Meeting between parents and one of the program teachers.
- Nursery and kindergarten meetings include the child.
- Elementary meetings are with the specific class teacher.
- Class visit by student for grades 1–8.
- For kindergarten through grade 8, admissions and financial aid decisions will be sent on March 10. For nursery, decisions will be sent on February 15.
- A non-refundable $1,500 deposit is due upon acceptance to hold a space for your child.
- To be eligible for first grade, children must turn six by June 30 before the September in which they begin.
- To arrange for a visit, or for any questions, please email Kate Woll, Admissions Director, or call 781-860-5208.