Robert W. Mendenhall Benefit Concert
Join us for an enchanted evening of music followed by a dessert reception. This annual benefit concert features distinguished professional musicians—many of whom are WSL faculty, parents, and alumni—who graciously donate their efforts to this special event.
Saturday, March 3, 2018 at 7:00 p.m.
Follen Church, 755 Massachusetts Ave.
Highlights from the 2018 concert will include:
- World-renowned accordionist Cory Pesaturo
- Alumnae Caroline Dressler and Guilia Haible
- WSL faculty and professional musicians Leah Bartell, Karl Orvik (who is performing at Carnegie Hall later this month), Jane Sheena, and Gabriel Solomon
- WSL parent and distinguished musician Peter Sulski
- Choral arrangement led by WSL's chorus teacher Tudor Bota
The concert is appropriate for students in grades 3 and above.
All proceeds from the concert support the Mendenhall Scholarship Fund which provides assistance for individual instruction on orchestral instruments to Waldorf students.
Tickets & Sponsorship
If you cannot attend the event, please consider making a contribution to the scholarship fund. All donations are tax deductible.
Bob Mendenhall's legacy has left the school richer in sound and spirit and created the opportunity for all students to explore their talents and creativity in music.