WELCOME, New Parents!
We're so glad you are joining the WSL community! This page is designed to answer some of your questions, share helpful information, and point you in the right direction to learn more. Please be in touch with Kate Woll, Admissions Director, if you do not find what you are looking for here.
- Parent Community Association
- Waldorf Dads' Group
- Crafts in the Cafe: Watch for notices in the Sunday Bulletin
- Kitchen Volunteer: Email Geneva Cooper
- Homespun Volunteer: Email Homespun Co-Managers Karen Hartman and Kristen Bray
- Class Parent: Contact your child's class teacher
- Parent Evenings: All parents are encouraged to attend! Watch the Events listing in the weekly Bulletin for dates.
- Aftercare & Extended Day
- Grades 6–8 Homework Club: Monday–Wednesday in the 8th grade classroom from 3:00–4:00
- Grades 6–8 Sports: Fall Soccer, Winter Basketball, Spring Conditioning. Signup forms will be emailed before school starts.
- Billing questions? Email Business Manager Jason Ek
- Questions about school policies and programs? Email School Director Don Grace
- Questions about the website, the weekly news bulletin, or other school communications? Email Communications Director Laura White
- Not sure who to ask? Always feel free to stop by Admissions Director Kate Woll's office or email her