- Nature-based program for parents or caregivers and children ages 1–5 years
- Tuesdays 1:00–3:00 p.m. from Sept. 20–Nov. 29 (no class Nov. 22)
- One parent evening per session
- Study book: Heaven on Earth: A Handbook for Parents of Young Children, by Sharifa Oppenheimer
- Indoor activities will be held in the Parent-Child classroom of the main building
- Limited to 10 caregivers and their children
Our outdoor preschool program features carefree walks through forest and meadows, and time to explore in nature's playground. We will go out in all kinds of weather, so please dress in layers.
With very inclement weather, indoor activities may include baking bread, creative free play, a healthy snack, and circle time with finger plays and songs in our cheerful classroom.
For parents and caregivers, an important component of the program is learning techniques for observing and supporting each child's natural development.
Siblings over 8 months of age are welcome for an additional $100 fee per child. Please note any siblings when you register below.