Starting with the 2017–18 school year, the Waldorf School of Lexington will be piloting one-way morning bus service for K–8 students with a route through Cambridge and Arlington, convenient to parts of Somerville, Belmont, and several other towns. Centralized drop-off locations allow the route to be as efficient as possible and minimize parent driving.
We realize that many more communities may be interested in bus service. We apologize that we cannot serve everyone; however, we will continue to evaluate opportunities for adding additional routes.
Cost: $1,150 per year, per child—billed through FACTS.
Carrier: C&W Transportation, a private Lexington-based company that has been in business for over 30 years.
- Star Market 699 Mt. Auburn St. Cambridge
- Star Market Porter Square Shopping Center 49 White Street Cambridge
- Russell Common Parking Lot 78-92 Chestnut St, Arlington
- Corner of Park Ave and Oakland Ave. (approximately 129 Oakland Avenue)
* During the pilot phase, these stops may change depending on ridership.
Registration for bus service will take place during enrollment for new families and during re-enrollment for current families.
Please direct any questions about transportation to Jason Ek, Business Manager, at 781-863-1062 x514 or email@example.com.